Love Animals? Come volunteer with us!
This non-profit charitable organization is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors who work to develop and implement strategies and plans for achieving the vision and goals of PWRC. We are currently seeking volunteers to join this team.
We are currently looking for two new Board members:
- Walk Event Chair: to take a lead role in organizing and coordinating our annual fundraising Walk event,
- Fundraising Director: an individual to lead our Fundraising endeavors.
At our monthly Board meetings (3rd Monday), Directors present and discuss information and ideas that drive the direction and activities of the organization including:
- Budget, financial statements
- Fundraising activities and special events
- Corporate sponsorships
- Marketing & communications
Is one of these opportunities for you?
- I am an action oriented person who enjoys challenge and exercising my creativity
- My planning and implementing plans and programs are strong
- I have skills in organizing/coordinating fundraising efforts/events that I would like to utilize
- I enjoy collaborating with others
- I would like to make a difference in supporting Manitoba wildlife!
Are you interested?
If so, we’d like to hear from you! Contact us at email@example.com.