Wanted!!! VOLUNTEER Board members
Love Animals? Come Volunteer With Us!!
The PWRC is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors who work to develop and implement strategies and plans for achieving the vision and goals of PWRC. We are currently seeking volunteers to join our Team.
At our monthly Board meetings, Directors present and discuss information and ideas that drive the direction and activities of the organization including:
- Budget, financial statements
- Fundraising activities and special events
- I am an action oriented person who enjoys challenges and exercising my creativity
- My planning and implementing plans and programs are strong
- I have skills in marketing/communications, volunteer coordination, grant writing, corporate sponsorship or other business related areas that I would like to utilize
- I enjoy collaborating with others
- I would like to make a difference in supporting Manitoba wildlife!
Are you interested?
If so, we’d like to hear from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.